- Power Output - 15 watts
- Power Requirements - 240/230/115 volts 50-60Hz
- Speaker Outputs - 4 and 8 ohms or internal load (no speaker required) and headphone out
- DI Outputs - Transformer derived Balanced
- Impedance - <600ohms
- EQ - Passive Standard Bass, Middle, Treble Tone Stack
- Pre-Amp Tubes - 1 x ECC83
- Output Tubes - 2 x EL84
- H x W x D (mm) - 150 x 240 x 180
- Weight (kg) - 5.34
With 15 watts of all valve power from 2 x EL84's the new MF-284 proves that huge tone and versatility can be found in small packages.
The 15 watt 2 x EL84 power section means enough power for small gigs and rehearsals yet you can still get the valves cooking when playing at lower volumes at home and in the studio. Now with built in load and headphone output for silent use, along with the on-board Line Level Di this makes the MF-284 a perfect studio companion.
Portable yet potent the MF-284 punches way above it’s weight. With easy to dial in tones via simple controls the MF-284 does it all from classic shimmering clean tones through biting classic rock crunch to full on hard rock tones making this amp perfect for a wide range of players whatever the genre.
The MF-284 is constructed from high quality Steel and finished in black with integral carry handle. The MF-284 also features 8 and 16 ohm outputs for connecting to a variety of extension cabinets.