Limited edition Ashdown ABM-600-RC-EVO IV Rack Mount Bass Amplifier in ABM Blue rather than the standard Chrome finish. Built in the Ashdown UK Custom Shop and built to order.
Immediately identifiable on stages around the world thanks to it's glowing VU meter. Over the past 20 years the Ashdown ABM range has become the industry standard for bass players in pursuit of real bass tone, versatility, power and tour proven reliability.
Whether live or in the studio ABM has become relied upon by many of the highest profile bassists in the world. Now in its fifth incarnation, ABM EVO IV pairs class-leading preamp sophistication with uprated powerhouse performance and an all-new 9-band EQ - available in three head versions rated at 300W, 600W and 1200W.
The ABM 600 EVO IV head teams the ABM preamp with a gut-rumbling 600W power stage.
- Power Output 600 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Power Requirement 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs 2 x Jack/Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance Minimum 4 Ohms Per Side
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Output Tubes 1 x 12AX7
- H x W x D (mm) 135 x 474 x 320 (2U)
- Weight (kg) 12.5