#AshdownSelfie Competition at the London Bass Guitar Show
Snap a pic to win...
If you’re heading over to the London Bass Guitar Show on 12th and 13th March at London’s Olympia – be sure to swing by the Ashdown stand (C14) to enter the ‘Ashdown Selfie’ competition to win one of our cool prizes.
Entering the competition is as easy… All you have to do is:
1. Take a selfie of yourself at the Ashdown stand (C14) and post it to your preferred Social Media channel (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) along with the hashtag #AshdownSelfie. Remember to tag us in the post too!
2. Sign up to our mailing list to find out if you have won a prize.
If your ‘#AshdownSelfie’ stands out from the crowd, you could be in with a chance of winning one of the following cool Ashdown prizes…
Prize 1 – Ashdown NM2 Nate Mendel (Foo Fighters) Signature Effects Pedal
Prize 2 – Ashdown Union Jack Hoodie
Prize 3 – A set of Ashdown Bass Guitar Stings
Prize 4 – Ashdown VU T-Shirt
Prize 4 – Ashdown Beanie Hat
Winners will be chosen at random during the show and will be selected based on creativity and originality, so make sure your selfie is an extra special one.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you (and your selfies) at the show.
Competition Rules and Info
- Entrants must post a selfie at the London Bass Guitar Show to enter the competition.
- Winners will be chosen during the duration of the London Bass Guitar Show (12th & 13th March 2016).
- You must subscribe to the Ashdown Mailing list to be in with a chance of winning.
- Your selfie must contain the hashtag #AshdownSelfie to be in with a change of winning.
- Your selfie may be shared, reposted or retweeted by Ashdown at any point, during or after the show.