So, what will I actually be doing?
Supporting the marketing manager, you’ll be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns for a number of brands under the Ashdown Design & Marketing group of companies including Ashdown Engineering, Hayden Amps and Meters Music. An important cog in the marketing wheel, you'll be expected to be involved at all levels, including drafting press releases, updating clients and organising promotional assets.
This job is full of variety and you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks.
Your regular to do-list, as the marketing assistant will include:
• Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
• Writing online content
• Communicating with clients
• Writing press releases
• Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
• Updating and maintaining marketing and promotional assets
• Maintaining our web sites content
• Social media communications
• A good understanding of social media
• A good knowledge of adobe creative suite programs including; Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator, Muse and others.
• Wordpress experience
• Bassic coding skills HTML, CSS, PHP…
• A good understanding of Drop Box
• Microsoft Office
• Apple Mail and use of an Apple computer
• Good organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Are a strong team player
• Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
• A full and clean UK drivers license is essential
The finer details:
You will be required to work from our office in Heybridge, Essex. The working office hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm Mon-Fri, although you may be expected to put in extra hours as you move towards campaign deadlines, and attending promotional events.
The money part:
We are offering a basic annual salary of 15K – 18k depending on experience.